9 dough sheets
400 grams of meat (beef, beef)
100 g onion
2 garlic cloves
300 g tomatoes (sliced tomatoes at me from Stockmann)
30 g of an oil
1 tbsp flour
200 g of cheese
2. Tomatoes peel and chop. If you are like me then just grind.
3. Add tomato, as well as salt and pepper. I even added Dried oregano 1 tsp
Simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add oil to melt, add flour and cook stirring for 2 minutes. Pour the milk. Thus stir (better whisk) until thick. Only a small fire.
The consistency should be liquid cream. It is better to turn off a little earlier, because the bottom will still be hot. Stir until the sauce has cooled.
5. Grate the cheese. 3 Put a sheet, put half of the meat, 1/3 and 1/3 of the cheese sauce. Just to make a second layer. Cover sheets for lasagna sauce and grease.
6. The oven 20 minutes at 200 g. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with cheese and bake another 20 minutes.