Recipe Lemon yoghurt cake with syrup
Butter – 125 g
Sugar – 250 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Thick yogurt (my home) – 250 ml
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Lemon (juice (about 350 gr.) And the peel – 2 pcs.
Flour – 400 g
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Soda – 0.5 tsp
Salt – a pinch
Sugar – 200 g
Water – 200 mL
Lemon juice – 4 tablespoons
Chips of coconut
Slices of lemon, cooked in syrup
1. Beat butter with sugar komntanoy temperature until creamy.
2. On one drive in eggs (room temperature), still whisking.
3. Add the yogurt, vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice and beat again. Add sifted flour and baking soda, salt and baking powder and mix gently silicone spatula. The dough is not that liquid, but rather dense, as it porous.
4. Lubricate the form of butter Put the dough in the shape and smooth surface and send in a preheated oven to 180 gr. 50-60 min. (to dry toothpicks).
5. While the cake is baking make the syrup:
Mix sugar, water and lemon juice in a small saucepan and cook over low heat until sugar rastvoritsya.I 10 more minutes …
6. When the cake is ready, get it out of the oven. give him ten minutes to cool down and pass on to the bars.
7. Then make over its entire surface piercing rod to get a lot of holes.
8. And pour the lemon syrup cake while it is still hot, to the syrup is completely absorbed.
9. Once cooled. sprinkle with coconut (the surface of the syrup is sticky and chips beautifully kept. Garnish with lemon wedges.