Cilantro (coriander) ½ beam
Coriander powder 2 teaspoons
Red Beans 800 g
Onions 4 heads
2 cloves garlic
Wine vinegar 2 tablespoons
Sea salt in taste
Vegetable oil in taste
1. Soak the beans. The longer she will lie in the water, the more tender will lobio, so it is best to soak the beans the night before.
2. Wash the beans, put it in a pan, fill with water and set on fire. Fifteen minutes after it comes to a boil, drain.
3. Again, fill with water and cook beans until tender – at least a couple of hours. Although some boiled and five hours, periodically adding water. If the bean can rub with your fingers – it’s ready.
4. While the cooked beans, finely cut onion and fry it in vegetable oil until golden brown.
5. crush the beans in a saucepan until until every other bean will not be mashed. Except, of course, a bean is not necessary – just estimate on the eye. Mix beans with onions, chopped cilantro, crushed garlic, coriander and wine vinegar. Season with salt. Serve hot. It turns out delicious bean porridge. And it’s not a snack, but it is a main dish.