Recipe Meat balls of minced beef with cream sauce
Ground beef – 1 kg
Onions – 1 pc.
Butter – 30 g
Bread crumbs – 60 g
Egg – 2 pcs.
Salt – to taste
Black pepper – to taste
Nutmeg – to taste
Lemon (zest) – 1 tsp
Broth – 500 ml
Fatty cream – 125 ml
Flour – 2 tbsp
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Finely chop the onion.
3. Fry it until it is soft and transparent.
4. Remove the onions in the fridge to cool it well.
5. Add the minced onion, eggs, salt, pepper, nutmeg, zest, breadcrumbs and butter.
6. Thoroughly mix.
7. Form small balls.
8. Preheat oven to 200ᵒS. Put the balls on a baking sheet and return to oven for 15 minutes.
9. After 15 minutes, remove the balls from the oven.
10. Heat the cream in a water bath to a hot state.
11. Mix the hot cream and hot soup.
12. Gently Put meatballs in a deep pan. Pour the mixture of broth and cream. And send it in the oven for another 20 minutes.
13. Remove the balls from the oven and pour the sauce in a separate container.
14. Melt the butter in a frying pan, throw back 2 tbsp. l. flour, lightly roast flour for one minute.
15. Add the cream sauce pan and cook over low heat until thick. Ready sauce should get a thick.
16. Meat balls ready.