Meatballs from Cod
Cod fillet 600g
Potatoes 900 g
Thyme 5 g
Onion 1 clove
Chicken egg 1 piece
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Vegetable oil 100 ml
1. The fish is put in a saucepan and cover with cold water, bring to a boil and cook for five to seven minutes. Then drain the water, the fish back in the skillet and repeat the procedure again.
2. Then put the fish in a bowl and mash with a fork to the fibers.
3. Potatoes cooked in their skins, cool and put into the refrigerator for an hour. Peel potatoes, cut into small pieces and add to the fish.
4. Add the chopped thyme leaves, beaten egg, finely chopped onion, salt and pepper.
5. Knead stuffing small arms and blind same meatballs.
6. 50 ml of warm oil in a cast iron skillet and fry it half the meatballs for 6-8 minutes, lay on a platter. Then add the rest of the butter and fry the remaining meatballs. Serve lightly seasoned with lemon juice or lemon slices shifting. With a green salad or fresh or pickled cucumbers.