Recipe Mediterranean fish envelopes
When you open the hot envelopes for your kitchen spread rich aroma of oregano, pepper and garlic. And fish get juicy and flavorful.
Red pepper – 1 pc.
Bulb – 1 pc.
Garlic – 2 cloves
Sun-dried tomatoes – 6 pieces.
Olive oil – 6 tablespoons. l.
Fresh oregano leaves – 1 tbsp. l.
Tomato – 2 pcs.
Freshly ground black pepper
Bay Leaf – 4 pcs.
Thin fillets of white fish – 4 pcs.
1. Chop the onions, peppers and sun-dried tomatoes into small cubes. Garlic and oregano leaves finely chopped. Heat the olive oil in a pan and stew the onion until transparent, add the sun-dried tomatoes, oregano and garlic and cook for 5 minutes until soft.
2. Fresh Tomatoes pour over boiling water, remove the skin, remove seeds and cut into small cubes. Add chopped tomatoes to the pan, season with salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Cut 4 rectangles of parchment paper. Drizzle each with olive oil, put the fillets with salt and pepper and place on top of a large spoon vegetable mixture and one bay leaf. With paper roll the fish in the roll, and the edges of the paper tightly zaschipnut.
4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 C. Carefully uncover bags and shift the fish on warm plates.
5. Pour the juice formed in batches, it turns out very tasty and rich. Serve immediately with the rest of steamed vegetables. For a good fit young fish boiled potatoes with butter and dill.