Dark chocolate (at least 60% cocoa) – 80 g
Butter – 50 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Sugar – 40 g
Flour – 30 g
1. To start, it is necessary to melt the chocolate 80 g and 50 g of an oil.
2. Two eggs mix well with 40 g of sugar.
3. Add the melted chocolate.
4. Stir in 30 g of flour, mix well.
5. Pour into greased and floured shaper. I note that I like to sprinkle the form of chocolate products with flour, it is wonderful shades of chocolate, some patina is obtained. If you are against – dust with cocoa forms.
6. Bake at 210 C for 10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, then gently invert onto a plate, pressing plate to the mold.
7. Add the cream or ice cream and serve while warm cake! He should be pierced with a spoon to a chocolate cream leaked and mixed with sauce or melted ice cream.
P.S. If the oven for 15 minutes, middle, thickened.