Milk cranberry jelly with vanilla
Potato starch 1 tablespoon
Vanilla pod 1 piece
3 tablespoons sugar
Chocolate grated 1 tablespoon
1. Madagascar vanilla pod with a sharp knife cut the length in half and scrape out the insides – the little black seeds.
2. Starch is diluted in half a glass of milk. To avoid lumps, pour the milk better trickle into the bowl with the starch, and then carefully stir everything with a teaspoon.
3. The remaining milk is poured into a small saucepan, add the vanilla pod with seeds, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, remove the pod and pour a thin stream of starch dissolved in milk.
4. Add sugar or honey (honey is better to take the delicate, for example, acacia flowers). Cook, stirring constantly, for two or three minutes. Stir whisk best – if not exactly be lumps.
5. Ready jelly to cool for thirty minutes, then pour into mugs and serve sprinkled with grated dark chocolate (for contrast) or cocoa powder.