– Milk 250 ml.
– Egg 1 pc.
– 3 tablespoons sugar
– 1 pinch of salt
– 6 tablespoons sunflower oil
– 11 g dry yeast.
– 500 grams of flour.
– Sugar to taste
– Melt butter 50g.
1. Dough. The warm milk to drive an egg, add sugar, salt and mix thoroughly whisk.
2. Add the oil, yeast. Stir. The last thing to add portions of flour. Knead a soft dough.
3. Divide the dough into lumps the size of a tangerine smaller. Each roll out into a rectangle, brush with butter, sprinkle with sugar, roll to roll in.
4. Connect the ends together, do not completely cut and turn. Get bun. This will not clear how to do this on my page there are step by step photos.
5. Put the buns on a baking sheet, put in a warm place so that they have increased in volume.
6. Bake at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes.