Muffins on yogurt with currant “Wonder berry”
Yogurt- 150 ml
butter (can substitute margarine) – 125 g,
Eggs – 2 pcs.
sugar – 200 g,
Soda – ½ tsp
Flour – 1, 5 cups (250 ml glass)
red currants, black or white – 200 g
1. Preparation of our muffins on yogurt begins with the preparation oil (or margarine): soften at room temperature or melt in the microwave. Add the eggs to the butter, sugar and yogurt and mix.
2. Stir in baking soda and gradually, in small portions, add the flour.
3. Go through currant berries, rinse lightly pat dry and add to the dough for our muffins to yogurt.
4. Stir with a spoon or silicone spatula.
5. Lay out the dough into small muffin tins. The dough is a little better not to report to the top, muffins kefir great rise during baking.
6. Bake for our Krasavchikov at 170-180 degrees for about 30 minutes. Ready muffins kefir check wooden skewers or toothpicks.
7. Remove them from the oven, cool slightly (about 10 minutes), remove from the molds and call households to the table.