Muffins with blueberries
Wheat flour 290 g
2 teaspoons baking powder
Pinch of salt
Sugar 250 g
1 cup blueberries
Egg chicken 2 pieces
Vanilla extract 2 teaspoons
Milk 120 g
Walnut nutmeg ¼ tsp
1. Form muffin oiled and sprinkled with flour.
2. Corolla mix the flour, salt and baking powder. Blueberry roll in two teaspoons of the flour mixture.
3. mixer on medium speed beat the butter with the sugar (200 grams). It will take about four to five minutes. Then add the eggs one at a time, then – vanilla.
4. Switch the mixer to the slowest mode, add flour, stir, and gradually pour in the milk. Stir necessary, until the dough will be more or less convergent, then muffins will turn soft and loose. Spatula, stir in blueberries.
5. Arrange the dough into the molds. The remaining 50 grams of sugar mixed with grated nutmeg and sprinkle hats muffin.
6. Put the future muffins in a preheated 190 degree oven and hold it about twenty-five minutes.