Muffins with bulgur
Egg chicken 2 pieces
1 cup milk
Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
Flour, wholegrain 1.5 cups
Bulgur 1 cup
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Thyme leaves 2 tablespoons
1. In a small saucepan, boil two cups of water and pour the bulgur. Stir, bring to a boil and simmer for fifteen minutes until tender. Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk two eggs.
2. Pour a glass of milk to the eggs and mix. Add the vegetable oil. Ready bulgur shift from the pan into a separate bowl and leave to cool.
3. Pour the cooled bulgur in a bowl with the milk-egg mixture and stir. In a separate bowl sift flour and baking powder and mix with a teaspoon of salt.
4. Add to the mix with bulgur fresh thyme leaves, cut them off right from the branches. Stir and then connect the liquid mixture to the flour. Again mix, but not too well – the dough should have a slightly rough.
5. Forms muffin oiled. Better to take a silicone mold to which the dough does not stick – then you can not use paper capsules.
6. Gently using a ladle or tablespoon of filling each mold about 3/4 of the volume of a dough.
7. Put the form with muffins in a preheated 180 degree oven and bake for thirty – thirty-five minutes. In five to seven minutes before the oven temperature can be increased to brown muffins.
8. Ready muffins cool in the right form, and then remove by pressing with your finger from the bottom. Serve muffins warm or cool down to room temperature.