Muffins with chocolate chips
Butter – 100 g
Sugar – 100 g
Eggs – 3 pcs.
Flour – 200 g
Disintegrant – 1 hour. L.
Vanilla essence – 1 hour. L.
Chocolate chips – 200 g
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 180ᵒ C. Spread butter at room temperature with sugar, it only takes a few minutes.
3. Add the eggs and mix well until smooth.
4. In the resulting mass add the chocolate and vanilla essence and mix gently.
5. Mix the flour and baking powder, sift it in mass.
6. Knead the dough sparsely.
7. Fill the molds 2/3 of dough and send it in a preheated oven for 25 minutes until the “cap” muffins are golden in color.
8. Do not overdo, and then burnt to the bottom cupcakes.
9. Muffins turned out great!