Recipe Muffins with ham, cheese and herbs
Flour – 280 g
Baking powder – 1.5 tsp
Salt – 1 pinch
Black pepper (freshly ground) – to taste
Dry mustard – 1 pinch
Dill dry – 1 pinch
Cayenne pepper – 1 pinch
Rosemary – 1 tbsp
Thyme (leaves) – 1 tbsp
Ham – 160 g
Cheese – 130 g
Egg – 2 pcs.
Milk – 1 cup
Butter (room temperature) – 113 g
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 200ᵒS.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, freshly ground black pepper, dry mustard, cayenne pepper and dill dry (dry seasoning can be replaced at the request of any other).
3. Finely chop the rosemary leaves, add the flour mixture. There also add the thyme leaves. Mix. Add to the same ham and cheese (diced), stir gently again.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and eggs.
5. In the middle of the flour mixture, make an indentation. Pour the milk mixture to.
6. Begin to gently stir the iron spoon. Add lightly beaten butter.
7. Knead final. Knead the dough briefly.
8. Insert the paper in the form of skirts muffin. Sprinkle them with vegetable oil.
9. Fill the molds of the resulting mixture. You should get 12 muffins. Take in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Wait until nicely browned muffins.
10. Wonderful muffins are ready. Let them cool slightly.
11. Here they are in the context of: a lot of delicious toppings, many fragrant herbs.