Muffins with lemon zest
Wheat flour 2 cups
½ cup sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
Lemon zest 1 tablespoon
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup milk
Large chicken egg 1 piece
0.3 cups of vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Lubricate the form of butter muffin or put into each hole paper mold.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and lemon zest.
3. In another bowl, lightly beat eggs with milk and oil.
4. Connect the two mixtures and mix well (dough will slightly lumpy).
5. Fill the molds for two-thirds of the dough and bake for 20-25 minutes until tender, checking with a toothpick.
6. Leave the form of 1 minute, then passed on to the dish.