Mushroom soup with potatoes
Fresh mushrooms 500g
Butter 2 tablespoons
Potatoes 5 pieces
Carrots 2 pieces
Root parsley 1 piece
Onion 1 clove
Sunflower oil 30 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Bay leaf 1 piece
1. To prepare this dish, take any fresh mushrooms, clean them, cut into slices and fry with two tablespoons of butter.
2. Stir the mushrooms we shift into a saucepan, pour two liters of boiling water and cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
3. Cut the potatoes into strips 5-6 and 2 large carrots.
4. The root of parsley and onion into small cubes (vegetables better to lightly fry in vegetable oil).
5. Vegetables add up in the soup, add salt, pepper, bay leaf and cook for 20-30 minutes until cooked potatoes.
6. Serve the soup with sour cream can, mayonnaise or a piece of butter.