Eggs – 2 pcs.
Grated cheese – 1/4 cup
Sol – 1/4 h. L.
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 200ᵒ C. Prepare a baking sheet in advance, lined with baking paper.
Separate the whites from the yolks. It is better if everyone put the yolk in a separate bowl.
3. Beat the whites with the salt until stiff peaks.
4. Gently movements from the bottom up spatula stir grated cheese.
5. Divide the protein mass in half and place on baking sheet. Gently Give proteins form nests or cloud. Make a small indentation in the middle of the yolk. Send in a preheated oven for 3 minutes.
6. Remove the proteins. Do not overdo them in the oven! Carefully pour the egg yolk into the recess and return to the oven for another 3 minutes.