Oatmeal cookies from Starbucks
Sugar 50 g
Chicken egg 1 piece
Baking powder 15 g
Wheat flour 1 cup
Ground Cinnamon 5 g
Vanillin 5 g
Dried fruits 2 tablespoons
White Chocolate 50 g
Oatmeal flakes 1 cup noodles
1. Beat the butter and sugar.
2. Add the egg and beat again.
3. Add the salt, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, beat again.
4. Add the oatmeal, mix the mass.
5. Add the finely chopped chocolate and dried fruit mix.
6. Add the flour, knead the dough thoroughly hands (spoon will not happen).
7. Divide the dough into 12 pieces, roll out the balls and put them in the pan, the laid paper baking away from each other.
8. Bake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove and cool on the baking sheet, when a little harden – can be removed.