Recipe Oatmeal pudding with apple and lemon zest
110g softened butter well
3 eggs (separate yolks from the whites)
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp lemon peel (required-preobyazatelno)
125 grams of oatmeal
20 g of starch
1 tsp baking powder
3 green apples
a pinch of salt
a pinch of cinnamon
1. Form a small amount of grease with butter. The remaining oil was beat with a mixer with the yolks, sugar and lemon zest until white. Add milk, oatmeal, starch, baking powder and mix well.
2. Clear apple from the skin, remove serdetsevinu recess and an apple cut into rings. The remaining cut middle-sized slices.
3. Beat the whites with the salt in a thick foam mixer. Then connect with the bulk and mix until smooth. Add apple slices.
4. Put the mass in the form of the ring top with apples and press them down slightly to then in the middle, there was a ball of dough. Bake for approx. 35 min. temeperature at 190C.
5. There is a pudding can be as warm or cold. But still I recommend at least a little heated.
It’s very quick and easy, and a transformation of the traditional oatmeal!