Oily fish with root vegetables
Fish oil fillets 500 g
Jerusalem artichoke 5 pieces
Potatoes 20 small pieces
Salsify 5 pieces
Butter 30 g
Cauliflower 200 g
Spinach 200 g
Olive oil 45 ml
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. almond milk to break into a blender along with almonds 200 ml of water left in the refrigerator for a night, then strain through a cheesecloth, and immediately before the heat up to 70 degrees, and salt to taste. For the sauce, chop the spinach spinach in a blender and strain through a fine sieve, add salt, add a little olive oil and also to warm before serving.
2. For the mashed cauliflower into florets to disassemble it, boil until al dente stage. Drain and dry in the oven, went to excess moisture, then grind in a blender puree with the addition of warm butter. The root of salsify and Jerusalem artichokes clean. Salsify divided into lengths of 5-6 cm, Jerusalem artichokes cut into slices like an apple.
3. Potatoes are put to cook, bring to a boil – and cook for fifteen minutes on low heat. Jerusalem artichoke and salsify root fry in olive oil until golden brown – over medium heat. Fold a paper towel. Inside will be a semi-roasted root vegetables – this is precisely what is needed for crispiness.
4. A piece of fish fry in olive oil on all sides – until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel to get rid of the oil.
5. Cut the fish into small neat wedges and roll them in bread dust. If laziness dealing with it, it can be fed fish, and so it is necessary only a little salt the – to taste.
6. cubes of fish in bread dust, in turn, cut into small cubes. So at least it does Paco – but at home, you can skip this step. Even the wedges can be made of any size.
7. On the first dish pour a little almond milk, then cut around his circle of spinach sauce. Put the potatoes, and then by other root crops.
8. Then add the fish cubes and complete composition cauliflower puree. Paco does this by using culinary package. There – before it gets cold.