– 8-10 bulbs
– 1.5 cups flour
– 1 carrot
– 1 potato
– The beam of dill, parsley and celery
– 100 ml of vegetable oil
– Salt and spices
1. Onions cleaned, cut into strips, pour boiling water for 5-7 minutes.
2. Drain the water, add the flour to the onions.
3. Green chop.
4. Raw potatoes and carrots grate on a coarse grater.
5. Add greens to the onions, potatoes, carrots, vegetable oil, salt, spices to taste, stir everything.
6. fry cutlets as pancakes, obzharivaya on both sides until golden brown.
7. Ready cutlets put in another pan on low heat under the lid to come down (for 20 minutes).