Open pie with cheese and leeks
Wheat flour 1.5 cups
Leek 115 g
Cheese 100 g
Milk 130 ml
Egg chicken 2 pieces
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Pour the flour into a small bowl, add salt and cut into pieces butter. Mass hands knead until smooth.
2. In the resulting dough add 6-7 tablespoons of water, peremesit and roll thinly on a floured surface.
3. Put the dough into a refractory plate (depth of 3 cm and a diameter of about 20 cm). Push the dough to the bottom and edges, cut off the excess from the edges. (If the residues turned out a lot – make even a small cake tins).
4. The oven must be heated up to 200 degrees, so you must include it in advance and begin stuffing. To do this, melt the butter in a small frying pan and sauté the leeks for 5 minutes. Onions should be soft, but not dark. In a bowl, mix the cheese, diced (perfect cheese “Stilton”, but can be replaced by another). Put in a form on the dough.
5. Beat the eggs with the milk. Add salt and pepper. Pour the cake and place in oven.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool, cut into triangles and serve with a green salad.