Recipe Orange tea with spices
● black tea – 1 ch. L.
● oranges – 0.5 pc.
● cinnamon – 1 pinch or wand
● ginger – 1 pinch
● cloves – 1 pc.
You can add:
● anise, to taste
● honey, to taste
1. Boil water in a kettle.
2. Put the tea in a cup and pour boiling water.
3. Squeeze in the juice from the orange tea. To it remained vitamins, you can wait until the tea has cooled to about fifty degrees, and then add the juice.
4. Place tea cinnamon, clove, ginger and other spices, as desired. Stir and leave to stand for five minutes.
5. You can strain the tea through cheesecloth or a fine sieve.
6. Add honey to taste and sip tea.