Pancake cake with chocolate
Cow milk – 500 ml
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Sugar – 2-3 tbsp. l.
Flour – 1.5-2 st.
Butter – 2 tbsp. l.
Soda – a pinch
Vinegar – 1/2 Art. l.
Mascarpone – 500 g
Powdered sugar – 150-160 g
Dairy cream (30%) – 300 ml
Vanilla – to taste
Chocolate – to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Prepare pancake batter: Mix the eggs, sugar, milk. Gradually add flour until the desired consistency. Then add the baking soda, vinegar, quenched, and melted butter.
3. Bake the pancakes. Pancake cake pancakes needs of medium thickness and without holes, so I fry them in a pan with ceramic coating.
4. To prepare the cream is good to mix the cream cheese (like mascarpone) with powdered sugar (it is better to do it manually).
5. Whip the cream with a mixer with the addition of vanilla.
6. Grate the chocolate (dark, you can take half and half milk chocolate).
7. Add cream cheese mixture with whipped cream and a little beat with a mixer. Add the grated chocolate and mix gently until smooth.
8. Assemble Cake: Pancakes on a dish spread, smearing each prepared cream. The height of the cake can be adjusted at will, using as many pancakes as you want. On top of the cake, too, cover the cream.
9. Ready cake should be kept in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours. I leave for the night. Pancake cake when applying you can decorate with chocolate or berries. I decorated the mandarins – the eve of the holiday of their brightness uplifting!