Spaghetti – 400 g
Tomatoes – 1 kg
Smoked brisket – 300 g
Bulb – 1 pc.
Olive oil – 2 tbsp. l.
Salt and pepper – to taste
1. To begin with, we shall cut small cubes our bacon.
2. peel tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
3. Heat the pan in a little olive oil.
4. Fry our bacon for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
5. Then add to the bacon finely chopped onion, fry together for another couple of minutes.
6. Spaghetti boil until al dente – that is, pull out a little before they are fully ready.
7. Spaghetti throws in a colander.
8. When the onion and bacon nicely browned, add them finely chopped tomatoes. Salt, pepper and simmer for about 5 minutes.
9. Then add the pasta to the pan, stir, warm up on low heat for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat. Serve immediately.