Pasta with cheese, bacon and mushrooms
Mushrooms – 450 g
Onions – 2 pcs.
Pasta – 700 g
Butter – 50 g
Milk – 2 cups
Flour – 1/4 cup
Low-fat sour cream – 1/2 cup
Olive oil (for frying)
Strips of bacon – 8 pcs.
Salt and pepper – to taste
Gorgonzola cheese (or other blue cheese) – 100 g
Gruyere Cheese – 100 g
Parmesan cheese – 100 g
Fontina Cheese – 100 g
Feta – 100 g
Chicken Egg – 2 pcs.
1. To begin, boil the pasta.
2. Then gently fry the bacon, but do not bring to a crisp condition. Arrange the bacon on paper towels so that it dried up, and then cut.
3. Preheat the oven to 210 degrees. Cut the mushrooms and place them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, sprinkle with olive oil and hand mix.
4. Cook the mushrooms in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
5. While preparing the mushrooms in a frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and sauté the onion over low heat for 10-15 minutes, until it becomes golden brown.
6. grate hard cheeses and soft crumble. So, almost all the ingredients for the dish is ready. Stayed sous7. Melt the butter in a pan (about 4 tablespoons). When the butter is melted, add the flour and stir ….
8. Then add the milk and cook, stirring constantly, for 3-5 minutes, until the liquid thickens. To achieve higher density and saturation, add sour cream. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix again. Bring the sauce to a high temperature, but not boiling.
9. In a separate bowl beat the eggs. Continuing to whisk, slowly pour a quarter cup of hot sauce. Thus the eggs warm as not rolled when we add them to the pan with the sauce.
10. Now pour the egg mixture into the pan with the sauce and mix well. Now add all the cheese … and stir until they melt. Then add the pasta. Mix with sauce. The taste – is great. But that is not all!
11. Grease a baking tray with butter and place the half roasted onion, half the pasta in the sauce, half the mushrooms. Yet half the blue cheese and bacon. Then repeat the layers, leaving a layer of bacon on top.
12. Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes.