Pasta with fresh tomatoes
Pasta tagliatelle 200g
Tomato 1 piece
Black olives, pitted 5 pieces
2 cloves garlic
Olive oil 50 ml
1. In boiling salted water boil the pasta.
2. In parallel, in 1 tablespoon olive oil lightly fry the garlic and chopped slices olives.
3. Fresh tomatoes cut into cubes and add to the garlic and olives. Cooking tomatoes is not necessary, they should just warm.
4. The sauce is a little salt and pepper.
5. Drain the pasta and combine with the sauce.
6. Put the pasta in a bowl and pour a little olive oil.