Pasta with prawns in a creamy pesto
Butter 30 g
Pasta linguine 150 g
Cream 33% -s 120 ml
Ground black pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese 20 g
Pesto 20 g
Shrimp peeled 150 g
1. In lightly salted water cook linguine al dente, drain.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the cream and season with pepper. Cook 6-8 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Add the Parmesan cream sauce, stir. Stir pesto and cook for 3-5 minutes, until thickened.
4. Shrimp Peel and add to the sauce. And prepares them to full readiness.
5. Put in hot linguine dish and pour the sauce on top.