Recipe Pea soup with smoked meat and croutons
Split peas – 250 g.
Beef on the bone – 700 gr.
Potatoes – 250 g.
Food salt – 1 tsp
Smoked Loin – 200g.
Smoked pork ribs – 300 gr.
Onions – 1 pc.
Carrots – 100 gr.
Pepper sweet orange – 1 pc.
Smoked brisket – 200 gr.
Wheat bread – 300 g.
Olive oil – 50 ml.
Garlic cloves – 4 pcs.
Parsley – 20 gr.
1. Soak the peas in water for a couple of hours, preferably overnight. They talk, it’s not necessarily perform with peas, but I just soak option, it swells and prytche is prepared, even talking removes peculiar to pea “flatulence”.
2. While the soaked chickpeas, prepare the broth. Meat put in a pot with water, to give a boil, cook for 2 minute. Cook separately kipyatochek 3 -3.5 liters.
3. Then, to get the meat, drain, rinse the pan, pour into a clean saucepan kipyatochek cooked, put to the meat, bring to boil and make slow fire. Add the cleaned onion and carrots and cook for about 2 hours (depending on the properties of the meat) until cooked. It is possible to pour the water, but in the end are bound to get 2.5 liter. of pure broth.
4. When ready broth, remove the onions and carrots and peas to throw it and cook 40-60 minutes.
5. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes, throw in the broth. Cook for 15 minutes.
6. Cut the loin cubes, divide the ribs and add all to the soup. Add salt to taste.
7. Cut the onion, carrot, sweet pepper.
8. Cut the bacon strips longish empty fry in a pan.
9. Continue to add the fried bacon chopped onions, carrots, peppers and saute for a few minutes the slow fire.
10. Passirovku add to the soup, boil for 10 minutes.
11. All soup is ready, proceed to the preparation of crackers.
12. Cut the bread into cubes 1×1 centime ..
13. Pour the oil in a frying pan, flavored with garlic (squeeze garlic).
14. Throw bread, lightly fried and put on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
15. Serve the soup croutons, chopped parsley.