Leg of pork smoked 800 g
Green peas 2 kg
Onions 120 g
Celery 2 pieces
250 g Pineapple
Wine vinegar White 106 ml
15 g of egg powder
40 g Salt
1. Put the smoked ham in a large saucepan and cover with cold water so that it completely covers it. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook at a temperature of 96-98 degrees, not allowing liquid to boil, six hours, until the meat is easily separated from the bones. 2 liters of broth for soup left. Separate the meat from the skin, fat, bone and cartilage, dismantle the fibers.
2. Disassemble the meat fibers to distribute evenly in the thick lined with cling film, and sprinkle with salt pan, pour the broth (approximately a third ladle), in which it is brewed. Cover with cling film and put under pressure in the cold for at least five hours a day and it is better. Finely diced onion and celery for the soup.
3. From pineapple to remove tough core pulp, diced with sides of 1 cm, pour into a saucepan or frying pan, add 100 ml of water, 100 ml of vinegar and 50 grams of sugar, bring everything to a boil and remove from heat. Leave to cool in the pineapple mixture of acetic – the longer it is pickled, the tastier will.
4. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. As soon as it boils, it steamed onions and celery (about seven minutes), stirring occasionally, until soft. Pour 2 L broth, add 20 grams of salt and bring to a boil at the maximum temperature, then fill peas, bring to the boil and cook for another two minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Soup as soon as removed from the heat, pour into a bowl of a blender and chop at maximum speed until smooth. Immediately strain through a sieve – the ice to the soup did not lose color. Try it, and if necessary, add more salt.
6. Heat to 25 ml of water with 15 grams of sugar until it is completely dissolved. Cool. Dry egg powder (it keeps better consistency, but can be replaced and one egg protein) mixed with water, add 6 ml of wine vinegar in blender and blend solid foam. Spoon the mixture into the pastry syringe.
7. From terrine of pork leg cut bar thickness of about 1.5-2 cm and heat in a microwave oven for forty seconds (or one and a half minutes in the oven at 200 degrees). Put in a deep dish, top – a few cubes of marinated pineapple. Form a pastry syringe meringue on a plate.
8. Quickly burn meringue cooking gas burner until brown. Hot pea soup gently pour into the bowl, so that the fluid does not fully cover the bar and meringue terrine. Garnish with fresh green peas.