Pear salad with arugula and goat cheese
Arugula 150 g
Pears “conference” 2 pieces
Chinese Pears 2 pieces
Lemons 1 piece
Dry white wine 150ml
Cane sugar 1 teaspoon
25 g pine nuts
Grape seed oil to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Sea salt to taste
50 g feta cheese
1. Gently wash the arugula leaves in cold water, dried in a centrifuge.
2. Wash the pears, peel. Cut into quarters from top to bottom, remove the core and root cuttings. Every quarter cut across, get a piece of cut lengthwise into slices in half a centimeter. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Heat the pan, pour in the wine so that it covers the surface of a centimeter. When the wine warms up, add the brown sugar and dissolve it completely. Give wine to evaporate half.
4. Put “Meeting” in the pan. Gently stir, cook on high heat until the wine is almost completely evaporated and pears darken and become soft.
5. Cut the cheese into thin plates.
6. Put the dry arugula on a plate. Top – Pears “Conference” fresh “Chinese” cheese. Shed butter and sprinkle with lemon juice. Sprinkle with pine nuts, to try and, if necessary, add pepper and salt.