Penne Rigat with pork tenderloin
Penne Rigat 250 g
Pork tenderloin 250 g
Red onion 1 clove
Chili Red 1 piece
Tomato puree 500 ml
Olive oil 3 tablespoons
Cherry tomatoes 6 pieces
Green basil 1 bunch
Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Green onions to taste
1. pork tenderloin cut into thin slices, fry in olive oil 7 minutes.
2. The meat add red onion half rings, chopped chili, pre-seeded, basil, cherry halves. Fry for another 3 minutes.
3. In a frying pan add the tomato puree and chopped tomatoes. Salt, give 10 minutes to extinguish.
4. At this time in salted boiling water immerse Rigat penne and cook until al dente state.
5. Drain the water from Penne Rigat ready, pour them into the finished sauce, leave for a minute.
6. spread the dish on a plate, sprinkle with grated Parmesan, decorate with chives.