Wheat flour 550 g
Milk 3.2% bonus to 400 g
Butter 60 g
Egg chicken 2 pieces
Suluguni cheese 300g
Cheese Imeretian 300 g
Sugar 10 g
5 g of dry yeast
Salt big 11 g
1. The yeast dissolve in a small amount of warm milk, add sugar, one egg, a little flour (to the eye, to a thick consistency of the mixture) and mix everything with your hands or a whisk and allow the brew to stand for half an hour in the heat, so she stood up. The rest of the flour at this time to sift, add salt and add a large 20 grams of butter.
2. As soon as Opara rise, add it to the flour mixed with oil, add the remaining milk and knead stiff dough. Cover it with cling film and put into the refrigerator, but after half an hour when the dough has risen, remove and split into pieces weighing about 70 grams.
3. The board sprinkled with flour and roll out the dough with a rolling pin in all directions – so were quite thin squares. Fold the dough in half and roll out thin again, do it three times. If needed, slowly pour the flour to the dough does not stick to the hands and board.
4. Cheese cut into large chunks and grate. Add 20 grams of butter to soften the taste and viscosity to one egg – that when baked cheese grabbed and did not follow. Mix thoroughly, but consistency should remain loose. Share on square test 60 grams of filling and seal the edges of the envelope.
5. Bake in the oven, preheated to 220 degrees for fifteen to twenty minutes. Melt remaining butter on the stove or in the microwave and using cooking grease brush them lightly browned crust – for a tasty kind. Immediately apply: penovani to eat warm.