Recipe Pepperoni pizza
Water – 100 mL
Sugar – 1 hour. L.
Yeast – 1.5 hours. L.
Salt – 1/4 ch. L.
Olive oil – 1 tbsp. l.
Flour – 1.5 cups
Sausage “Pepperoni” – 200 g
Cheese “Mozzarella” – 250 g
1. Mix the warm water and sugar. Add yeast. Leave on for 10 minutes, until the yeast ferment and will not appear foam height of 1.5-2 cm.
2. Pour into a deep container. Add salt, olive oil
3. Add the flour, knead the dough. The dough turns thick. The capacity covered, in a warm place, letting the dough rise (about 1 hour).
4. Cut sausage slices
5. mozzarella cut into thin plates (or grate)
6. The dough out onto a floured surface, divide into two parts. Roll out to a thickness of 3-5 mm. With a large plate (I 25 cm.) To cut out the circle.
7. Dough shift in the pan, sprinkled with flour. Lubricate sauce
8. Put the mozzarella and pepperoni. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 220 degrees
The sauce for the pizza:
1. 500 g tomatoes pour boiling water for 10-15 minutes. After that, remove the skin from the tomatoes. Cut into pieces and grind in a blender.
2. 1 red onion peel and cut into small pieces; finely chopped 2 cloves of garlic. All fry in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add onions and garlic to the tomatoes and cook over medium heat until liquid evaporation.
4. Season with salt, add the basil and oregano.