Recipe Pie for breakfast
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder salt
– 1 cup of yogurt
– 1 cup flour
– 200 g of cheese
– Herbs to taste
1. Eggs grind with baking powder (you can use baking soda) and salt, pour a glass of buttermilk.
2. Stir with a mixer, gradually adding a glass of cooked flour. The dough should have for oladushek.
3. When the dough is kneaded, add 150-200g grated cheese, herbs (some love) and some sliced sausage (or sausage can be boiled meat). Once again stirred well, put in a form, greased.
4. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.