Pie with potatoes and cheese
– 500 g of puff pastry
– 4 potatoes
– 100-200 g of cheese Russia
– 2 tbsp sour cream
– 1 egg yolk
1. For the filling, boil the potatoes in their skins.
2. Cool, peel and grate on a coarse grater.
3. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater and put in the potatoes, add sour cream, salt and peremeshat.Mozhno add favorite spices: curry or utsho-suneli.
4. Roll out the dough, put the filling, smooth.
5. Then fold the edges of the dough and zaschipnut.
6. Above you can lay out the dough strips., Brush brush egg yolk
7. Bake the pie in a preheated 180 disegree oven for 35-40 minutes.