Pizza dough with herbs
Wheat flour 2 cups
Dry yeast 3 teaspoons
Milk ½ cup
¼ teaspoon salt
Sugar ½ teaspoon
Herbs of Provence to taste
1. In the warm milk mix yeast, salt and sugar.
2. Gradually add flour. Then fill herbs, all carefully knead.
3. While preparing the filling (about 20-30 minutes), insist the dough around the battery.
4. I made pizza rolls. On the formation of the test – a layer of tomato paste, ham, tomato slices, olives and plenty of grated cheese.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 220 degrees. I got ready in 20 minutes.