Pizza dough with olive oil
⅔ cup water
Dry yeast 1 teaspoon
Wheat flour 2 cups
1 teaspoon salt
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
1. Pour the yeast with warm water. How should stir the mixture to avoid lumps.
2. In a large bowl pour 2 cups flour and salt. Add the yeast and knead the dough.
3. The dough out of the bowl to put on a dry, floured surface and knead continue, adding, if necessary, the flour until the dough is soft and elastic (about 10 minutes).
4. Lightly oil a large bowl with olive oil. Place the dough in the bowl, turning it to the entire surface greased.
5. Cover with foil and place in a warm, draft-free place for 1.5 hours (until the dough will increase by approximately 2-fold).
6. Flatten the dough with his fists. Divide into 2 pieces and roll into balls.
7. Place the balls of dough on floured surface and cover with a plastic film. Leave on for 60 minutes.