Pizza from fermented dough
1/4 h. L. salt
1 tsp dry yeast
125 ml. warm water
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp dried herbs (parsley, dill, basil)
300 grams of smoked sausage
200 g of cheese
half a tin of olives
3 medium tomatoes
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1. All the dry ingredients are mixed. Add water and olive oil. All knead well. The dough will be quite thick.
2. Cover with a damp cloth and put them in a warm place for 20-30 minutes.
3. Very thin roll out the dough or mash your hands on a baking sheet (form / pan) or a la carte pizza making. Improvisation is encouraged.
4. Grease the dough with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
5. spread the chopped tomatoes, sausage and olives.
6. Sprinkle generously with cheese.
7. In the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes at 180-200 degrees.