Pizza “Margarita” of Walter Bizoffi
Wheat flour, 1.8 kg
Tomato Sauce 140 g
Mozzarella cheese for pizza 200 g
Parmesan cheese 70 g
Olive oil 100ml
Basil 50 g
Semola 300 g
50 g Salt
Sugar 10 g
Water 700 ml
16 g of dry yeast
Tomatoes Pelata 1 kg
1. Connect to the mixer bowl of wheat flour and flour Italian semolu, add salt and sugar, mix well. In 200 ml of warm water to dissolve the yeast. Knead the dough pouring into flour 500 ml of warm water, and water with yeast. Then pour the milk (3.2% bonus will be just right), and continue to knead until the dough is elastic. If necessary, add a little more milk. At the end of a good stir 50 ml of olive oil extra virgin. Cover the bowl with the dough with cling film and leave for an hour at room temperature – up. Then a little mash dough with hands and put into the refrigerator for half an hour – and then you can start working.
2. To take a tomato sauce tomatoes and rub Pelata blender (no need to shake up, otherwise the sauce will lose color). Narwhal in the sauce of basil leaves your hands (you need about 20 grams, more or less – to taste), add two or three teaspoons of olive oil extra virgin, season with salt and pepper and stir.
3. The dough is spread on oiled tablespoon of olive oil the bottom of the baking dish measuring 20 × 30 cm, to give shape to stand up in the heat of about fifteen to twenty minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 250 degrees and dry the dough in it – five minutes (otherwise, then it razmoknet of sauce).
5. mozzarella into small cubes, cheese grate. Spread the dough tomato sauce, put mozzarella, sprinkle cheese on top of it, spread randomly basil leaves and drizzle all with olive oil.
6. Place the pizza in the oven for five minutes – at the same 250 degrees.