Pizza with blue cheese and pear
Wheat flour 150g
Water 250 ml
Salt 5 g
Olive oil 2.5 ml
G dry yeast ½
Gorgonzola cheese 100g
Mozzarella cheese 120g
Pears 1 piece
1. Test – connect flour, water, olive oil, salt and yeast in the following proportions: 1 kg flour – 1.5 l of water, 10-15 g of butter, 30 g of salt and 3 g of fresh yeast. For one, we need a piece of pizza dough weighing 150-170 g It must roll a rolling pin on a floured surface into a circle 1.5 mm thick.
2. Then put on the rolled out dough 120 g of pre-grated mozzarella and Gorgonzola cut into small pieces. The main thing – do not buy for this purpose fresh mozzarella: rub it will not work, so you need to choose a firm mozzarella suitable just for pizza.
3. Now you need to send a pizza in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for seven to ten minutes. It should not be vigilant and check the readiness of the pizza. The dough should be browned but not from burning, and the cheese melts but do not turn into crust.
4. As soon as you will find ready-made pizza – it can be removed. Tablespoon thawed pieces of gorgonzola mash so that the entire surface of the pizza was covered with a thin layer of cheese. Crusts can be left without cheese. And you can not leave – at your discretion.
5. Next, you need to peel a fresh pear. Make it better peeler, but in the absence of such an operation can be done and this knife. In this case, you have to be very careful that as little as possible affected by pear pulp cleaning.
6. Cut the pear into thin circles, using a sharp knife or mandolin and best slicer. From under the last two circles are located in neat and most thin, as required in the end. The core of the conference in pears are not so rough that it cut. The only thing is to get rid of – it from the bones, if they are caught in the cutting.
7. received slices cover the entire surface of the pizza. The principle of strict geometry is not prosecuted, so you can unleash the imagination: to lay out at least pear circles, zigzags even though squares.
8. Cut the pizza into six pieces. It is better to do it with a knife for pizza (his handle and most suitable for this purpose, and the very serrated blade) – pieces are obtained smooth and neat, and most importantly, it will take a minimum of effort.