Pizza without dough
Onions 2 heads
2 red bell pepper pieces
5 pieces of chicken egg
Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
Tomatoes 2 pieces
1. Peel and finely chop the onion. In peppers remove seeds and cut into thin half-rings.
2. Fry the onion in vegetable oil until almost fully cooked, add pepper to the onions and fry for a few minutes, until pepper softens.
3. Put roasted vegetables in a baking dish. On the number of products I advise to take a baking dish with a diameter of at least 23-25 cm, the layer of vegetables was not very thick, not to get a casserole, not pizza.
4 eggs lightly beaten and salt. Pour eggs on vegetables.
5. Cut tomatoes into slices 5-7 mm thick, spread out across the surface of tomato pizza. Sprinkle with grated cheese and tomato slices of cheese to spread on the tomato.
6. Put the pizza in the shape of a high grill rack and bake for 20 minutes in a combined mode, the microwave and the grill.