Pork tenderloin with mozzarella
Pork tenderloin – 400g
Mozzarella cheese – 150 g
Sun-dried tomatoes – 150 g
Olive oil – 2 tbsp. l.
Garlic – 2 tooth.
Rosemary – 1 sprig
Fresh salad – feed
Fresh vegetables supply
1. Preheat the oven to 200 oC
2. Cut the tenderloin in half lengthwise, open like a book. Repel little through the food film. cut into 3-4 pieces.
3. Season with salt to taste and brush on a fine grater grated garlic.
4. Put on the surface of the sun-dried tomatoes, not cutting them.
5. mozzarella finely cut and put on top of the tomatoes. A little sprinkle of fresh black pepper.
6. Close the meat and tie the thread rolls.
7. Quickly fry the rolls in olive oil in a pan on all sides. In refractory form rolls and put fried and put in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
8. On the plate, in which we serve meat, put the leaves of lettuce, fresh vegetables and a side dish.
9. For garnish you can use boiled rice, potatoes or other vegetables.
I took the sprouts that are cut in half and fry on both sides in the same frying pan, where roasted meat.