Pork tenderloin “caprese”, stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella and basil
Pork tenderloin – 1 pc. (490 g)
Sun-dried tomatoes – 100 g
Mozzarella – 120 g
Basil (leaves) – 20 g
Dry white wine – 50 ml
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp. l.
Italian herbs – 0.5 h. Liter.
Salt – to taste
Ground black pepper – to taste
Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l.
1. Meat wash, dry and cut all plenochki.
2. pork tenderloin cut along before reaching the edge of the book and discover how.
3. Meat beat off into a thin layer.
4. Meat and pepper, salt, sprinkle with lemon juice and put the basil leaves.
5. Cheese cut into thin slices and arrange on top of the basil leaves.
6. Cheese put dried tomatoes and sprinkle all Italian herbs.
7. Cover with remaining slices of tomatoes, cheese and basil leaves.
8. Reduce cutting as close as possible to roll and tie culinary thread.
9. In a skillet heat the vegetable oil and fry the roll on all sides until golden brown.
10. Put roll on a baking sheet, pour the wine and bake in a preheated 200 ° C oven for 20 minutes.
11. Transfer the roll to the board, remove the thread and give cooking soak rolls for 5 minutes.
12. With a sharp knife cut the roll into portions.