Recipe Pork tenderloin in a creamy mushroom sauce
– 2 pork tenderloin, about 400-450 grams each
– 1 medium onion
– 300 grams of mushrooms
– 2 tsp. Flour
– 2 tsp. Soy sauce
– 400 ml cream 20-23%
– Salt to taste
1. Tenderloin trimmed of fat and films, cut into thick medallions 1.5 cm.
2. Finely chop mushrooms cut into slices.
3. Fry the tenderloin until tender, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. passed on to a plate, cover with foil and keep warm.
5. In a pan put the onions and donate, stirring occasionally, about 3-4 minutes. Then add the mushrooms and fry for 4-5 minutes.
6. Add the flour and fry, stirring, 1 minute. Then, pour the soy sauce and cream, add salt to taste the sauce cook, stirring, until slightly thickened.
7. Serve the tenderloin with sauce and mashed potatoes.