Pork tenderloin with vegetables and ramen noodles
Ramen noodles 100g
Green haricot beans 20g
Onions 20 g
Pork tenderloin 100 g
Broccoli 20 g
Soy sauce 50g
Ground black pepper to taste
Vegetable oil 20 g
Salt to taste
1. In a small saucepan, boil water, lightly salt the ramen noodles and cook – it will take about five to six minutes. Tilt the noodles in a colander, rinse with plenty of cold water and let dry off.
2. Onion cut into thin half-rings, and pepper (better to take the red, for the color) – a long, thin strips. Broccoli florets cut in half, from hard beans cut ends and cut into small pieces.
3. In a small saucepan, boil water and throw it in broccoli and beans. Blanch three or four minutes, then discard in a colander and immediately to pour cold water to stop the cooking process.
4. pork tenderloin cut into small slices flat thickness of about 5 mm, not more. Sprinkle lightly with salt and black pepper.
5. In a deep frying pan or wok heat the vegetable oil, put it in his pork and quickly fry, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
6. Quit the pan sliced onion and pepper, stir and fry for a minute. Then add the broccoli and beans, stir again and cook all together on high heat for a couple of minutes.
7. Add to the skillet ready ramen noodles, pour the soy sauce, mix gently noodles with vegetables and meat, being careful not to turn the contents of the pan into a mess.
8. The finished noodles to shift into a deep bowl and pour the sauce from the bottom of the pan. If the liquid in the pan there are not too many – add a teaspoon of soy sauce on the plate.