Potato pancakes with bacon and egg
Potatoes – 3 pieces.
Eggs – 3 pcs.
Red onion – 1 clove
Flour – 2 tbsp. l.
Bacon – two strips
Vegetable oil for frying
Thyme – 2 sprigs
Salt – to taste
Pepper – to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Potatoes grate on grater and squeeze out (it should not be wet). Add to the potatoes one egg, salt, black pepper and mix.
3. Add the flour and mix. “Potato dough” is ready for cooking pancakes.
4. Heat the frying pan and add the vegetable oil. Put the potato dough with a spoon and spoon shape “meatballs.” Fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown.
5. Put the pancakes on paper towel to remove excess oil.
6. Cook the eggs, “Benedict”, or just cook, pre-breaking in every single small plastic bag and dropped to 2-3 minutes in boiling water. Pre grease pack a small amount of vegetable oil, so they will be easier to remove from the package. If you wish, you can even just to fry eggs.
7. Onions cut into half rings and fry. Onions need to fry in a large amount of oil, nearly fried so it is crispy. Put the fried onions on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
8. Cut the strips of bacon in half and fry in a dry frying pan until golden brown. Put the bacon on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
9. Serviruete dish. On a plate lay 2-3 pancakes, top – egg, fried bacon, fried onions and a bit of green to your taste.
Potato pancakes are ready!