Recipe Potatoes with mushrooms in cream
Potatoes 8 pieces;
Mushrooms 500 g;
Onion 1 pc;
Flour 1 tbsp .;
Olive oil for frying;
Sour cream 250 g;
Salt to taste;
Pepper to taste;
1. Preparation time – 30 minutes
Number – 4 servings
2. Peel the potatoes.
3. Finely chop the onion and mix with a tablespoon of flour.
4. Potatoes cut into thin slices.
5. Onions fry in olive oil.
6. Mushrooms also cut into small pieces and fry separate from the bow.
7. Put the potatoes in the form.
8. Add the mushrooms, onion, spices and sour cream. Mix well.
9. Bake for 40 minutes at 180ᵒS.
10. Potatoes with mushrooms in cream sauce is ready!