Recipe Provencal Chicken
Chicken – 1 kg or whole – divide into pieces, or take the thighs like me. Thighs very convenient to fry.
Chicken broth – 1.5 cups of medium
Mushrooms – 150 g
Onions – 1 pc.
Sliced tomatoes – I had a pack of 400 grams
Sprig of rosemary
A pair of branches of parsley
Bay leaf – 1 pc.
Garlic – 4 cloves
Butter – 1 tbsp. l. (You can replace it with olive oil)
Olive oil – 1 tbsp. l.
1. Turn multivarku mode “fry” for about 30 minutes. The principle is that each piece of chicken fry must separately on each side for 5-7 minutes. That is, it is necessary to determine the number of minutes in accordance with the number of pieces. I roasted a chicken in a bowl for grilling and frying. And then in the same bowl of baked chicken with sauce already. It is very convenient – all in one place, do not move anything anywhere. At the bottom of the bowl to the grill is covered with the characteristic grooves for grilling. And the chicken pieces fires resulting in a very evenly, beautiful and completely. In short, high quality and easy.
2. let down all the oil in the bowl. And follow the chicken. Five to seven minutes, turn over the pieces.
3. While the chicken is fried, prepare other products: we will cut arbitrary pieces of onion, garlic and mushrooms. Chop the parsley and olives (if you do decide to use them).
4. When the chicken fry, put it on a separate plate, blot excess oil with a paper towel and lightly prisolit and pepper. In the same way we proceed with all available chicken.
5. Without pulling the cup without removing it from the remnants of oils, including multivarku mode “Bake.” The default time to expose one hour – what you need.
6. In the remaining oil will spread the onion and fry it a couple of minutes until soft.
7. Then fill it with all the stock and wait until the soup boils.
8. And in a boiling broth will send out completely all the remaining ingredients. Very simple!
9. Mix and go about their business on the hour.
10. After an hour:
Chicken fully propeklas. Became a gentle, almost falling apart. The sauce has thickened and the meat is soaked impossible flavor.
The chicken can be safely left in the refrigerator overnight and try the next day – it will become softer (check!). Add it to your favorite salad or side dish. I even found a ciabatta. Terrific!