Recipe Puffs with ham and suluguni
– Ready flaky pastry – 500 g (4 plates)
– Ham – 150 g
– Cheese suluguni – 150 g
– Onions – 1 pc.
– Parsley – 1/2 bunch
– Eggs – 1 pc.
– Butter – 30 g
– Black pepper
1. The dough plates are put one by one, to thawed.
2. ham and onion into small cubes.
3. Suluguni grate.
4. Heat a frying pan butter (some leave for greasing the pan) and fry the onion in it with ham. Add finely chopped parsley.
5. Remove from heat and add the grated suluguni. Stir. If necessary, add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Each test plate cut in half. The corners on the diagonal incision. Put the dough by rounded tablespoon of the filling, combine the angles on each side, and then connect them cross in the middle.
7. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Lay a baking parchment and grease.
8. Put on a baking sloechki. Puff Coat with beaten egg yolk.
9. Bake the puff with ham and cheese in a preheated oven at 200 degrees 35-40 minutes.
10. Puffs should be well redden.
11. Ready-made puff with ham and cheese sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper.